As the parent of a child enrolled in ECP, you will:
1. Co-op in the classroom on a scheduled basis, approximately 5-7 times per year, and provide a snack and beverage for class on those days.
2. Work on a committee or serve on the Executive Board.
3. Attend parent education meetings.
4. Drive on field trips, approximately 2 times per year.
5. Participate in one housekeeping session per child in the school.
6. Assist at one of the three main fundraising events (unless serving on the Executive Board) for a total of 3 hours per year of enrollment for each child enrolled at the school.
As a cooperative preschool (“co-op”), the parents play a vital role in every aspect of the school. Parents and teachers jointly manage all aspects of the operation, including curriculum implementation, financial management, logistical oversight, fundraising, maintenance, and upkeep.